Tuesday, February 1, 2011

And It's a.....

Boy!! Cade and I had the big ultrasound today. We are so excited to be having a little boy. Cade will teach him so many good things. But most of all we were so excited to see that he is so healthy and perfect looking. He is measuring about 12.5 ounces and I am officially 20 weeks and 2 days according to the ultrasound and our previous calculations so he is right on track. He is moving so well too. We tried to get a good picture of his face, but he kept hiding behind his hands :) but we managed to get a couple pretty good ones. He also kept crossing his ankles and I wondered if that would make it hard to see if he was a boy or girl.....but if you can tell from the first two pictures we got a good clear view of his manhood parts.




Such a cute little face!

See? hands by the face again.
Ankles crossed. Cute little feet :)



And here is me at 20 weeks.

3 comments:

Amberly Lindsay said...

You look so beautiful Melissa!! Congratulations :)

Caci said...

This is amazing melissa... I am so happy for you I am about to cry.. you are going to be an amazing mommy. congrats

Adrianna Healy said...

SO FUN! I love it :) I'm so excited for you guys. I can't wait!!