Today we had our 30 week appointment (I'm actually closer 31 weeks now since our appointments are on Fridays). Everything still looked great. I got my rhogam shot and they said my glucose test from last time looked good. My blood sugar was a bit on the low side actually so my doctor was happy about that. My blood pressure has stayed low and I'm right on track with weight gain. Other than typical pregnancy woes I have been feeling great. A few of the things I've learned so far: 1) stop drinking water after 9 pm so I can sleep a little longer at a time during the night. 2) a little pudding for a midnight snack can help relieve heartburn at least long enough to get back to sleep 3) if your husband wants you to have smooth legs bad enough, he will shave them for you :)
We are just getting so excited to meet our little guy. However, he is not allowed to come until June. So instead of wishing he would get here sooner, I just keep hoping the rest of April and May will go by quickly. I keep having dreams about holding him and I keep wondering what he'll look like. Regardless, I know he will be the cutest baby ever and will be absolutely perfect. We are so blessed to be able to welcome him into our family and we know he will be very loved by all around him. We get to have appointments every 2 weeks now until 36 weeks and then we'll start every week. Makes it kinda fun to hear his little heart so often and know that things are still going well.
30 (and 1/2) Weeks:

No comments:
Post a Comment