Monday, April 6, 2009

I need my privacy

Well I've decided to make my blog private. I've read too many articles about people's private things being comprimised over the Internet and it's made me a little hesitant about all these public things. So I will give it a few days so any of you that read my blog and want an invite can let me know. If I have your email I'll be sending you an invite, but there are a lot of emails I don't have so leave me a comment on here or on Facebook if you have it.

3 comments:

Adam and Dev said...

I know how you feel...that's why mine is private too! Scary stuff out there! please invite me! :)

devluvcheers@hotmail.com

miss dawn said...

soda_queen@hotmail.com
please invite I enjoy checking out your blog and seeing what's all going on in your life

Chandler*Ashley*Breagan said...

Hey! I'd love an invite --- ashleyerdei@yahoo.com