My birthday was on Saturday and Cade took me down to see my family. That was the best birthday present; just to see my family and get to play with my adorable neices and nephew. Cade also bought me the Twilight movie but I haven't even had a chance to watch the whole thing yet (don't worry I saw it in theaters though). We did get one picture of me but since I'm the one usually taking pictures most of the them are of my Jaylee, Kinley, and Rance....and sometimes Cade too. We had such a fun weekend and I'll make another post of the Dragon game in a little bit.
Kinley likes to play foozball....she has to concentrate really hard to score a goal. If you hold your tongue just right you'll score everytime; worked for her anyways.
Grandpa taught Rance how to pull a funny face.
Kinley loves Cade. They are buddies.

Heather (with her new glasses) and Rance. "Cheeeeese"

Jaylee is a puppy about 50% of everyday and she's getting pretty good at scratching her ear with her foot.

Me with the birthday attire at El Mexicano. If I have to wear this to get free fried ice cream I won't complain....fried ice cream is delicious.
No comments:
Post a Comment