So I was going to wait a little longer to make an official announcement but now that I know everything is going well so far I just can't hold it in any longer. Cade and I are expecting a baby in June!! After two and a half years of trying and spending all kinds of money and doing all kinds of tests, etc., we are finally successful. And wouldn't you know it: the month of conception was one that we used no artificial hormones, no Dr. treatments, and no keeping track of days whatsoever. Since we've have had such a struggle getting pregnant, my doctor wanted to do my first visit at 8 weeks rather than 10 weeks. So Tuesday we went in and she did an ultrasound to check the placement of the baby and find a heartbeat. She said it is in a great location and we heard a nice strong heartbeat. I am so excited I can't even put it into words. Trying for a baby without success has been by far the biggest trial of my life and I'll admit I think I failed miserably most of the time in that test. But going through all of that has made me even more grateful now that it has finally happened and now we just pray that everything keeps going well. Any ways here are the "pictures" she printed out of the baby during the ultrasound: (The blue arrows are not an indication of a gender prediction or anything I just liked the color)


11 comments:
This is the best news I have heard in a LOOOONG time. Probably since I saw my little pink lines. :) Congrats!!!!!! S/he is a beautiful little blob. :)
Oh Mel! I am so happy for you and Cade! Keep us updated and we will keep you guys in our prayers. Love ya!
YAY! I'm super excited! Those pictures make it so much more real.
YAY!!! I wondered if this was the good news! All that praying for you guys has paid off! :) I'm so happy for you!! Congrats!! And good luck with everything! :D
SO happy for you two! cant wait to finally meet this little one! Congrats!
Congrats!!! That is so exciting! You guys are going to be great parents.
SO!!! i don't really have to keep it a secret anymore! You are prego.. and I can tell someone haha.. i'm so happy for you.. i will keep you in my prayers. I"m so glad things are going well with this baby.
That is great news. I am so happy for you guys. Good luck. I hope all goes well. Congrats!!!
Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you!
Mel, congrats—that is awesome! You will be a great mommy. It is so fun. Come visit me and Tyce sometime :) I am SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU :)
Congrats!!! I am so happy for you two!
Post a Comment