Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Baby This Year

So on New Year's Day I had a fun thought: this is the year our baby will be born! It makes it seem that much closer even though it is still five months away. Although I think it will go by somewhat fast. It seems like hardly any time at all goes by between our appointments. We just had our 16 week appointment today and the heart still sounds good and strong. February 1st is our big ultrasound and then we'll know if it's John Cade Hunter or Hannah Hunter growing in there. Cade took me shopping earlier this week and we bought my first maternity clothes. I am starting to look round and I feel kinda huge already and I know I have a lot more growing to go. Things are just starting to feel more and more real to me with each appointment and each thing we do in preparation. The baby's room is still pretty full of storage stuff, but since I am not taking classes this semester I think I'll have lots of time to work on it and get it all ready for baby.

2 comments:

AmyGale said...

Yay!! So exciting! I have been wondering how things are going so I'm happy to read this! Can't wait to hear on the gender! :)

Shelley Whittaker said...

YAY for baby Hunter! keep up on your pictures, i wanna see your cute belly!