Although I refuse to post these pictures to Facebook out of courtesy to others who may be trying to get pregnant (I know it kinda bugged me to go on Facebook and see all these pictures of pregnant women while I was struggling so much; even thought it shouldn't have bugged me it did a bit).....anyways I will post them on here for people to see if they want to keep up on stuff; plus I've had a few people request it so I am giving in. I didn't think to take a picture of my belly when we first found out so there is no comparison with how I looked before I started getting any sort of a bump, but that's ok. I mostly wanted to take these pictures for my own personal curiosity of how much my belly would really change over time.
12 Weeks along:
16 Weeks along:


By the way I must say I am so glad they make cute maternity clothes now. I actually found maternity pants that look like normal pants when the elastic material at the top is covered by a shirt. And shirts are really stylish shirts rather than just big baggy T-shirts. Cade took me shopping for a few things and then we discovered that Ross has the best deals for cute maternity clothes and I bought a few more things today while shopping with my friend Adrianna.


2 comments:
You are so cute! I am so excited for you guys! Cant wait to see a little Cade or Melissa at family get togethers! I am surprised how much of a difference 4 weeks makes... Love the baby bump!!
Look how cute you are! I love it :)
Keep this thing updated when you find out if baby is a girl or boy. Either way, the baby will be so cute! We need to hang out!
Post a Comment