School is going well so far this year. Cade is taking an Arts Symposium class which requires he attend 20 different fine arts performances. Since he doesn't want to go alone we get me tickets too and make it a date night. So just about every Friday and some Saturdays we get to go on a "required" date. The first one we went to was the Hot Club of San Francisco. It was a group that played gypsie jazz music to old silent films. There are so many fun things we get to see this semester and I'm so excited for almost all of them although some look a little lame from the descriptions. Cade is also taking some other general ed classes like English and Math and is still trying to decide if he should switch majors or not. Right now his major is Ag Communications & Journalism with and emphasis in Public Relations. He hasn't really enjoyed his journalism classes though and is considering changing to Ag Technical Systems (I can't remember the exact title of the major) and get an emphasis in business. Then he could be a diesel mechanic and also have a background in business. Luckily most of his credits will transfer to the other major since they are both Ag degrees and in the same department even.
I am in the home stretch of school now. I start 2 new classes next week (our classes are 4 weeks long each and we only have 1 or 2 at a time). Then I have 3 more classes plus a CNA course and then my Pharmacy Tech externship and I'll be completely done. When I'm done I'll have an associate's degree in Medical Specialties and I can choose various areas to certify in. I'm choosing Pharmacy Tech, CNA, and medical coding/billing (I don't technically have to certify to work in this area though). I'm so excited to be done. My externship should be finished mid July.
Pumpkin Patch Fun!
12 years ago

1 comment:
if i had my life over again i would have just done what you are doing. I am so done with school and have nothing to show for it.
Post a Comment