Monday, December 15, 2008

Excited for the Holidays

Cade is officially done with school until January. I have one more week of school here at Stevens Henager. We are getting so excited for the next couple of weeks, which should be filled with lots of events and excitement. This weekend Cade's Dad is getting married. So visiting for Christmas will mean getting to know a new step-mom and some step-siblings. Cindy (the step-mom) has four daughters (I'm guessing on ages, but I think they are about 24, 22, 19, and 9) and one son who is a junior in high school. We will also get to see Makinzie dance in a drill team competition this Saturday. She is an amazing dancer and we love to watch her perform.We get to go home for Christmas for three whole days since Cade got lots of days off work. I'm so excited to be able to spend a little bit of Christmas with both our families. Jaylee, Kinley, and Rance are so fun to watch on Christmas morning and they are all so excited for Santa to come.
Hopefully we will get our little kitty fixed soon, too. Her name is Missy and we love having her around our house. She likes to play with Cade and sleep on the end of our bed (or sometimes right in between us or even on us).
We are really looking forward to a break from school and work...It will be full of fun and family, but I'm afraid it will end all too soon and we'll be back to school before we know it. We hope everyone enjoys the Holiday break and has a Merry Christmas.

No comments: