Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Few Christmas Pictures

Our friends Spencer and Aubrey opening their gifts from us.


Cade and Heather playing the new Wii she got from Santa.


Jaylee being silly. She can usually touch the top tip of her nose....she has the longest tongue I've ever seen.


Sweet little Kinley.....or as we all call her (and as she calls herself) KiniPoo.....or sometimes just Poo.


My heated blanket from Cade. I love it! It keeps me so warm at night.


Cade was so excited about his SkilSaw.....Apparently Kinzie was too.


This is my wonderful Mom-in-Law and her boyfriend Daniel (aka Dan or Danny). He is so good to her. We decided we definitely approve of him.

1 comment:

Cameron and Paige said...

Sounds lkike Christmas was fun for you guys. One of these days Camerona and I wll be back to see you guys. It stinks being away. Hope you had a happy new years