Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Vegas Trip & NFR

So Cade and I were given tickets to the National Finals Rodeo from my sister-in-law Selanie. It was kind of a spur of the moment trip, but we had so much fun. We couldn't stay in any of the fancy casino hotels since neither of us are 21 so we found a good deal on a motel just a couple miles away from the main Strip. We went to the rodeo Friday night and toured the Strip all day Saturday. Sadly I forgot to take my camera to the rodeo so I don't have any pictures of that. But I do have pictures of most of what we did on Saturday. We walked probably at least 15 miles that day and tried to see as much as possible, but there was still so much more we didn't see. It was so nice to spend a few days in the warmth of Vegas before returning to a snowy and frigid Logan. Anyways, here are some pictures from our trip.


My Favorite M&M.....Red



Cade hitting on the Green M&M.... :) ya he thinks she's hott


Cade with the peanut roasting machine in the M&M factory


In front the the MGM Grand Hotel Lion



Excalibur....this is where our car stayed parked while we walked around the strip



The Paris



Cade loved seeing all these classic cars....it's supposedly the world's biggest collection of classic cars. We spent nearly 2 hours looking at old cars.....





Since there weren't any really cool Mustangs, I picked this old Corvette as my favorite car.

1 comment:

Cameron and Paige said...

hey it's Paige and Cameron. How are you guys doing? I'm happy you started a blog, so we can keep in touch with you guys. We don't get a lot of news out here. Hope eveything is going well for you. I'm going to add you to me friend list. Miss ya both!!!