Well up here in Cache Valley it just keeps snowing and snowing and snowing. It started snowing Friday morning as we were leaving for Pleasant Grove for Cade's Dad's wedding. The wedding started at 5:30pm so we left Logan at 11am thinking it would give us plenty of time to get there (Pleasant Grove from Logan is normally about a 2 hour drive)....after driving through a snowy canyon and having our car break down in Brigham City, we barely made it to the wedding at all. But the wedding was nice and we got to spend time with the rest of Cade's family that night and Saturday. Saturday we went to Makinzie's drill team competition and they did amazing; I'm so proud to have her as a sister-in-law. The drive home presented some interesting times, too. Just before Brigham City we passed a 31 car accident that resulted in the south-bound freeway to be closed for 2 and 1/2 hours.
Needless to say, it was an eventful weekend...oh by the way our car is fixed and as good as new. I think we are finally done Christmas shopping; now we just need to finish wrapping the gifts. Cade still hasn't found his present from me nor has he come close to guessing what it is, so I am doing good with that. We are so excited to go home to see both our families for Christmas. Hopefully the weather will let up a bit for our travels. And we hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!
Pumpkin Patch Fun!
11 years ago

3 comments:
I understand about all the snow- good ol' Cache Valley! I really like it here just wish it was closer to my family and Salina! p.s. do you have an invite to my blog? If not, send me your email to devluvcheers@hotmail.com!
Love and miss ya- we need to play huh
Hey hun.. So that snow thing is going to sure be exciting when i move up there.. lol..not.. but I hope you had a good Christmas..I feel bad i didnt get to see you.. I want to make it up there soon and visit you guys.. love ya..
caci
you failed to mention your super duper friends that came to the rescue. And the wearing of the jeans to the wedding. but its ok. i don't expect perfection. :)
Post a Comment