Tuesday, December 9, 2008

well here goes....

So I made a blog....It's supposed to be about Cade and me, but Cade hardly ever gets on the Internet for any reason so basically I will be the one posting every thing. But maybe I will be able to teach him how to use it too. I really wonder how many people will actually read this...For those of you who do, thanks for wanting to keep in touch and I will try to do the same.

Just a little background on Cade and I.....we met the end of our Junior year of high school on a school trip to Valley Forge Pennsylvania. We became instant friends and started to hang out every weekend after our trip. After a few weeks we decided we were officially dating and the love just kept on growing. I knew without a doubt we would end up together after I had a 4-wheeler accident and he was the only thing I could think about. He saved my life and didn't want to leave my side. Cade proposed on my 18th birthday and we got married July 21, 2007; then we were sealed for time and all eternity in the Manti LDS Temple on July 22, 2008. Currently we are still living happily in Logan. A few more years of school up here then we will move to Holden to build our dream home and raise a family.

1 comment:

The Jolley Family said...

Hey Melissa! Cute blog. It's so fun to catch up with everyone. I have to warn you though, blogging is addictive. Our blog is private so if you would like an invite email me.
britney_jolley23@hotmail.com